Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The morning is holy


“I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved” (Psalm 16:8).

A new day begins and we start it right. The morning is holy, a set apart time when the presence of the LORD comes and He takes us into His confidence, revealing Himself as the One who has it all in His Hand. Each morning our knowledge of the LORD increases, awareness of His soon return presses us, and our lives change and now there is more at stake.

The Lord goes before you today. Details you will never know, He knows, sees and oversees to cause them to align with His will for you. He takes you into His confidence early in the day, to make you the person you must be today; He takes you into His confidence, revealing wisdom you must know today:

“Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning..." (Hosea 6:3).

Because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.