Monday, June 15, 2009

Beautiful Billie Kelley


Photo taken by Deanna www.deannasammons.com
My mother is beautiful inside and out. Her name is Billie Kelley. My father died in 1978 and left my 32 year old mom with myself and my older brother. She worked hard and pretty much gave up her gospel/country singers' dream she had. For a long time, she milked over 100 head of cattle, in snow, ice, rain, shine, and when she was sick. She was there for me when at 24 I had to tell her I was pregnant and was there for me not only as a mom, but as a friend. She loves her grandson and my brother's daughter and would give them the world if she could. She brought us up in church and I am so thankful to have her in my life. She thinks she's getting old and wrinkled, but in my eyes she is the most beautiful woman in the whole world. Shavon Campbell